CBD marketing is a consistent challenge for entrepreneurs who want to learn how to sell CBD online. When you have amazing CBD products and a customized brand through our turnkey CBD websites, all that’s left is to promote, promote, promote. With Greentech’s innovative CBD e-commerce solution, it’s easy to take advantage of the thriving CBD market. After all, a recent report from Brightfield Group shows that CBD product sales will hit up to $23.7 billion by 2023.
When you want to sell CBD products online, there’s a lot of potential for profit, making it a very attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs. However, this means there’s a lot of competition. Oftentimes, new businesses turn to Google and Facebook to advertise their products. Unfortunately, there’s so much restriction from these platforms that you often spend more time rewriting campaigns than selling CBD products. That’s why it’s time to get creative.
Trusted CBD Marketing Tactics: 4 Ways to Sell CBD Products
When you reach out to social media influencers, you can often find their promotion rates. Influencers are generally happy to promote products that align with their image as well as their followers’ interests. Even micro-influencers can give your brand a boost, often willing to post a photo with your CBD products.
Other benefits of influencer marketing include:
- Establishing trust in your brand
- Improving awareness of your brand
- Enriching your content
- Word-of-mouth marketing
- Reduced costs with micro-influencers
Providing accurate, realistic information about your CBD products is a great way to build a community around your brand. Blogging can increase website traffic and promote sales. It’s also a great way to establish trust with your audience. Moreover, you can position yourself as an expert in the CBD industry by generating content that provides real value to your customers.
- Drive traffic to your site
- Build credibility around your brand
- Target audiences with an interest in CBD products
- Generate backlinks for your website
- Add value to your brand
Discounts and Conversions
When you put a lot of effort into driving traffic to your site, it’s important to maintain contact with them. Adding a pop-up to your online CBD store that offers a discount in exchange for their email address gives you great access. While the discount offer entices them, gaining their email information allows you to engage with them through email marketing.
- Increase your conversion rates
- Build out an email list
- Turn visitors into customers
- Promote specific products from your site
Email marketing sounds old school when it comes to CBD marketing tactics. However, it’s one of your greatest assets once you build out a solid list of email addresses. Moreover, it’s simply necessary to increase your sales and profitability. With the number of CBD businesses out there, many customers don’t feel attached to a single brand.
Oftentimes, they shop around until they find one they connect with. Email marketing is a great way to keep your brand at the top of your customers’ minds. When you provide thoughtful, engaging content in their inbox (along with offers and discounts), it keeps them coming back for more.
- Improve retention and sales
- Increase the lifecycle and value of customers
- Promote CBD products, discounts, and sales
- Restore lost revenue with “abandoned cart” automated campaigns
CBD Marketing Tactics: Final Thoughts
Now that you have some trusted CBD marketing tactics at your fingertips, it’s time to launch your CBD business. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Long-term CBD marketing success relies on a good branding and trusted products. When you work with Greentech, you offer high-quality CBD products. With our CBD dropshipping services, you maintain a low overhead.
- Do your research and plan out a solid marketing campaign. Testing is key to finding the best marketing strategy for your target audience. Find what tactic works best for you and scale it to maximize your ROI.
- Execute your plan. Bringing trusted tactics into play helps you stand out among the competition. Continuously adjust your strategy to ensure you drive sales and optimize your ROI.
When you want to sell CBD online, Greentech’s CBD e-commerce solutions give you a great head start. Our turnkey CBD websites are equipped with the top payment processors in the CBD industry and have a built-in CRM to help you engage your customers. With our e-commerce solutions, you have the foundation you need to build your brand and maximize your profits. Schedule a demo today!